the cross over updo + a slight bang modification


Rarely do I ever have an idea on how I will style my twists into a style until the opportunity arises, but this cross over updo was envisioned the day before I actually styled my hair. The steps behind achieving this style were simple:

This style was done on slightly damp hair to allow for a good set overnight.

Then the bangs became a bit much on my forehead at the end of day 1. The humidity did not make things any better so I created a pompadour to get the hair off my face and out the way.


For several days in a row, I wore my hair just like this...


...and then I took the twists down to wear my hair into a twist out. I really enjoyed the second look. Very retro-ish from the side. :-)

Labels: , , ,