Z's Last Wash Day of 2014 | Bye Bye Yarn Wraps

Late post. Better than never. This wash day happened on 12/26/14.

I took out Z's yarn wraps over our holiday vacay at my parents' house. The process was relatively simple and took about an hour to complete. Here's her hair right after removal:

After tackling that came the knitty gritty of her wash session which went down like this:
Shrinkage in full effect
The clump on the left was about the size of a quarter for reference.


And that pretty much summed up her last wash day of 2014. Being with her grandparents, the last thing she wanted to do was to be bogged down with hair business. But after several princess movies and lots of treats, I was able to finish twisting her hair in 3 hours. Her hair has grown so much over the past year. {See her current length in the next post}. I look forward to see what gains we can achieve with it in 2015.


Labels: