Hair Goals for 2015

We are here! 2015. I am a numbers person so 2+0+1+5 = 8 which represents "new beginnings". I am excited to be blessed to see another year. One of my major themes for last year was honesty {click here for post from last year}, which meant being real to myself and to others and appreciating my uniqueness on this side of life. As an introvert, that continues to be a challenge but on the flip side, age and maturity has allowed me to be more comfortable with my flaws and loving of myself. I plan to continue with that theme along with a new one of walking by faith and taking more risks. This is not in some reckless type of manner but more so testing my self-imposed limits and accepting what God already knows I am capable of achieving. Sometimes, we get some comfortable in our boxes that we miss out on so many greater things. The picture I usually have in mind is of me walking to the edge of a cliff, looking ahead into the cloudy unknown, and then turning back around because I can't see anything way to move forward by mine own means. tsk tsk tsk I have turned around so many times on the same cliff because of my faithlessness that God is my Bridge who will get me safely over the cliff and lead me toward the blessing of unknown (aka possibilities aka purposed living). This year, I am going to be a little bolder and not fall back into that insane cycle. I have a great feeling about my theme this year and can't wait to experience where God wants me to go.

With my overall theme shared, I wanted to mention the goals I have in regards to my hair this year:
For Z, the goals are:
So this is pretty much all I have in mind for this year. What is your top hair goal/aspiration for 2015 or just life in general?

Happy New Year! :-)

Labels: