Fitness Updates | Week 2

My updates are as follows:

Exercise:
Diet:
Water:
Sleep:
My current weight has been hovering around 160-160.5. Last year at this time, I was around 170. I managed to get down to 152 last year over the course of 7 months of consistent working out (the lowest weight since pregnancy). Although I gained over the latter part of 2014, I am pleased that I am not starting exactly where I was last January. I will take the extra 8 pounds gained and work at that point.

I don't really have a numerical goal weight. As I get older, I look more so on how I feel and look in my clothing instead of a number of the scale. I am not overweight according to my height of 5'8, but I am borderline (163lb would put me in that BMI category). My weight right before I conceived Z was 139, but I was tiny at that weight. I will see how things look once I cross that 150 threshold. 

How was your fitness this week? Were you pretty much on board or did you have a setback or two? What are your goals for next week?

Fitness Friday

Labels: