100 Years of Beauty | Black and White Side by Side

Beauty is a reflection of who you are, what you like, and can be highly influenced by the present era of time.

Have you seen this video lately? 


I. Love. It! It was very fun to watch and see the hair/makeup transformations of these two women from one decade to another--covering an entire century of beauty in under a minute. Big props to the makeup and hair crew on both of these videos.I honestly loved most of the hairstyles modeled in the both versions.  Here's my take on each era:
I found a lot of inspiriation in the older century styles; they are so classy and perfect for a wedding hairstyle! I am hoping more videos are created depicting other cultures such as Asian, Hispanic, African, Indian, etc and possibly even some male versions and how their hair styles/cuts have transformed through time.

There is so much beauty to be appreciated within and across each culture in every decade. What do you think about these videos? What's your favorite era? What styles you thought should have been included?

{click here} for the full white beauty version.
{click here} for the full black beauty version.

Labels: