Three days ago, I did a quick co-wash and apple cider vinegar rinse to alleviate
my current scalp situation but was too tired to detangle my hair that night. Fast forward to last night, I decided to do another co-wash but this time to properly detangle my hair (and try out my Hot Head Deep Conditioning Cap). My hair was not that itchy since Saturday night but I did notice some dryness when I parted my hair in the front. I believe I will be moving forward with doing Aloe Vera Juice rinses soon in my regimen (and replacing ACV rinses) to see if any improvement will occur with my scalp.
My scalp felt so good after this wash session. I am hoping that I won't have to do another session earlier than Sunday, but I will see how my scalp feels. I will continue using my
daily moisturizing spritz. I am almost done with my current batch and can't wait to whip up another one soon.