Wash Day


After a few days of loose hair in a twist out and finding specks of lint (and FOOD articles, smh) in Z's hair, it was definitely time for a good cleansing.

Target had a buy one get one half off deal on the Shea Moisture products this week so I decided I wanted to try on Z's hair the African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo to go with the Purification Masque (the deep conditioner from the same African Black Soap line that I recently ran out of). The African Black Soap line targets dry, itchy scalp and related issues and contains tea tree oil (which is known its antifungal/antibacterial properties to help remedy scalp conditions and buildup).

Here is what I did today:
Her hair felt so plump and moisturized after the entire process was completed. I have started on part of her hair this evening and will finish up her style tomorrow. 

I am going to try the Deep Cleansing Shampoo again on Z's next wash day to see if I feel any difference with her hair after adopting some of the notes I posted within the text above. Nevertheless, her hair feels wonderful and smell wonderful as well. There is truly nothing like a clean and well moisturized head of hair! :-)


Labels: