![]() |
| June 2011. My first true attempt at cornrowing for a trip to the beach. #struggled |
![]() |
| June 2011. Close up. |
![]() |
| June 2011. My hand positioning was going every which way. Underhand, overhand, crazy hand. |
![]() |
| July 2011. Hair done by a friend. |
![]() |
| July 2011. Tried again. Determined. Thought maybe I was on to something... |
![]() |
| July 2011. Nope. I just could not figure it out. Took over a year long break from trying to cornrow. |
![]() |
| February 2013. Started to get more comfortable and creative. |
![]() |
| February 2013 |
![]() |
| March 2013 |
![]() |
| March 2013 |
![]() |
| April 2013. Practice makes better practice. |
![]() |
| May 2013. Branching out into smaller braids. Getting the hang of the technique. |
![]() |
| May 2013 |
![]() |
| November 2013. Moving into twists/cornrow combo updo styles. |
![]() |
| November 2013. I am confident in my ability to do more intermediate styles. |
Labels: Cornrows